Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish soap Review
I think my dishwasher is jealous because ever since I received this complimentary soap from Influenster.com I have been hand washing everything! My personal favorite scent is the lemon thyme because of the fresh clean scent and the pretty lemons on the bottle. Speaking of the bottle the shape is so much more convenient and I'm not ashamed and hiding it under my sink because it blends well. I have seen Fresh Infusions at both Target ( my FAVORITE ) and Walmart ( also good) located in the dish soap aisle. I shared the ginger white tea scent with my girlfriend and she loved how it cut through the toughest grease!
Disclaimer: I did receive this soap free to try and was able to give my honest opinion. Thank you www.influenster.com If you want to learn more about this amazing soap visit their site here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment