2013
Jan 3, 2013
Let me just say that the journey for a little Ivy has been a long, emotional and draining one but I can officially say that we have a happy ending so far. Little Ivy is due end of August 2013 and so far this baby is a sticky one! I am currently 11 weeks pregnant and since about 6 ½ weeks I have been nauseous 24/7. I can’t even fathom drinking water (my favorite drink ever!). I am also very tired and enjoy naps here and there. I am hoping to keep my blog up to date so that I can remember this pregnancy. I have a hard time remembering all the details from L and B because it has been so long. I think my boobs need their own zipcode…that was the first sign for me to test darn sore boobies. I tested on December 23rd and we got two bright lines right away. I wrapped the test for T and gave it to him as an early Christmas gift. We have been trying for about 20 months with some heartbreak along the way so it still hasn’t sunk in that there will be a baby in our home. I still am hesitant to let myself get too excited and I think that is natural after a loss. My mom and some close friends we told right away but we are waiting to formally announce…I think I will tell the kids this week just because my growing belly is getting hard to hide. I am hoping to make a formal announcement after I hear our sweet baby’s heartbeat.
Another new addition came to us at 4 weeks old in September and her name is Stella. She is our sweet tiny recuse puppy we bottle fed. She is part Chihuahua, pug and min pin we think….She is a sweetheart and was barely a pound when we got her and now is 4 pounds. Britain loves to dress her in little outfits. She loves to fetch and snuggle with mommy!
I just want to say thank you to my mom and my close friends that have stood by me through this long baby journey. I love you all and possibly you can hold the baby if you can pry him/her out of my arms! Speaking of him/her Tadd wants a boy, Britain a sister, Lawson a brother and I just want a healthy baby… I had thought it was a boy but then this nausea hit and my hair is flat and dull, face breaking out so I am thinking girl…..My mom says boy…Tadd says girl…In a little over a month we shall know!
March 1, 2013
I have been bad updating and I so want to remember this pregnancy. We did hear the heartbeat on February 6th. It was an amazing sound! We later told the kids and officially announced to the world ( FB) on our two year wedding anniversary the 18th that we were expecting. We also sent out little cards to family. The kids are beyond excited! I have had lots of morning sickness and last week caught a cold but I feel pretty good. We will find out gender next week, we are officially 15 weeks! Britain had her first slumber party for her 8th birthday. It was a blast we rented a hotel and the kids got to swim and keep me up all night!
Friday, March 1, 2013
Blessed
2013
Jan 3, 2013
Let me just say that the journey for a little Ivy has been a long, emotional and draining one but I can officially say that we have a happy ending so far. Little Ivy is due end of August 2013 and so far this baby is a sticky one! I am currently 11 weeks pregnant and since about 6 ½ weeks I have been nauseous 24/7. I can’t even fathom drinking water (my favorite drink ever!). I am also very tired and enjoy naps here and there. I am hoping to keep my blog up to date so that I can remember this pregnancy. I have a hard time remembering all the details from L and B because it has been so long. I think my boobs need their own zipcode…that was the first sign for me to test darn sore boobies. I tested on December 23rd and we got two bright lines right away. I wrapped the test for T and gave it to him as an early Christmas gift. We have been trying for about 20 months with some heartbreak along the way so it still hasn’t sunk in that there will be a baby in our home. I still am hesitant to let myself get too excited and I think that is natural after a loss. My mom and some close friends we told right away but we are waiting to formally announce…I think I will tell the kids this week just because my growing belly is getting hard to hide. I am hoping to make a formal announcement after I hear our sweet baby’s heartbeat.
Another new addition came to us at 4 weeks old in September and her name is Stella. She is our sweet tiny recuse puppy we bottle fed. She is part Chihuahua, pug and min pin we think….She is a sweetheart and was barely a pound when we got her and now is 4 pounds. Britain loves to dress her in little outfits. She loves to fetch and snuggle with mommy!
I just want to say thank you to my mom and my close friends that have stood by me through this long baby journey. I love you all and possibly you can hold the baby if you can pry him/her out of my arms! Speaking of him/her Tadd wants a boy, Britain a sister, Lawson a brother and I just want a healthy baby… I had thought it was a boy but then this nausea hit and my hair is flat and dull, face breaking out so I am thinking girl…..My mom says boy…Tadd says girl…In a little over a month we shall know!
March 1, 2013
I have been bad updating and I so want to remember this pregnancy. We did hear the heartbeat on February 6th. It was an amazing sound! We later told the kids and officially announced to the world ( FB) on our two year wedding anniversary the 18th that we were expecting. We also sent out little cards to family. The kids are beyond excited! I have had lots of morning sickness and last week caught a cold but I feel pretty good. We will find out gender next week, we are officially 15 weeks! Britain had her first slumber party for her 8th birthday. It was a blast we rented a hotel and the kids got to swim and keep me up all night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Totally didn't know you had a blog. So happy for you Abby, Tadd, and kids. You will be welcoming one lucky baby into the world with such a loving family!
Post a Comment