Monday, July 18, 2011

Playing catch up

We closed on our house the last week of June. It is a wonderful house out by the lake in Rogers with plenty of room for our little family and a few additions! We had so much fun in Washington, all of my friends and family loved Tadd. It meant a lot that he took time to get to know my friends and family. My friend Candace's wedding was a fun time! I wish them nothing short of a lifetime of happiness together. Lawson just got back from camp War Eagle. He had a blast but two weeks is too long for mommy! I missed him so much! We have been unpacking and still are unpacking...Lawson and Britain are enjoying putting together their new rooms and the have their own bathroom upstairs to share....and when I mean share ...share cleaning it :) I have my own formal living room to decorate...I am so excited! Im thinking vintage / retro meets FUN! Tadd already set up his living room with the gaming stations and furniture so this one is all mine! Lawson wants a Colts room and Brit a pink GIRLY room even thoguh she says she is a tomboy. She went to First baptist VBS again this year and had a blast. It was Pandamania, she put on a concert for Tadd and me. My little star!

1 comment: