Thursday, May 12, 2011

It is evenings like last night that make me feel like I am actually excellnig at balancing work, kids and life. After work I headed to Lawson's game then after dinner, homework and showers we started on his vocabulary word costume for next week. His word is "curious" anyone that knows my son knows that he is the most inquisitive child on Earth! His teacher chose the perfect word. The instrustions for the costume are to to make a costume to depict your word and to have your word somewhere on your costume. I think we nailed it! He said I was the best mom ever and his costume was awesome. Made my heart melt, he is the sweetest little boy. Brit also decorated a shirt because she is my little crafter.

On a side note I really miss my T! :( Just a few more weeks!

1 comment:

The Greenwell's said...

That's awesome!!! Love to hear the words "best mom ever" coming from the kiddies mouth!!

Have you been using your new camera? Do you love it?