In 18 days it will be our one year anniversary! Crazy how time flies! It seems just like yesterday Tadd planned our lakeside wedding. I lvoe that man more and more every day if that even seems possible. He amazes me constantly his love and compassion.
Weekend Recap
Friday night Lawson spent the night with his good friend Kaddin Bui and they went roller skating. Britain and I went to dinner with her friend Luke and his mom Andrea again (its becoming quite the habit her and I). The kids chose Whole Hog Cafe and then TCBY and a stop at Krispy Kreme to get donuts for Luke's little brother's at home. Luke said he was on a date and he picked up some wedding magazines at TCBY. He is such a funny skweet kid, Saturday we got up early to pick up Lawson and treat ourselves to some Rick's Bakery breakfast. Yes, I am one of those horrible moms that let them have suasage rolls and donuts for breakfast every once in awhile! We then headed to Party City for some items for Britain's party. They talked me into stopping at Toys R Us so they could spend their giftcards from Uncle Rio. Lawson chose a Modern Warfare 3 poster and some beyblades ( fancy spinnig tops is what htey look like to me ) and Britain chose a Phineas and Ferb cd and Perry the Platypus key chains. They both had coupons it was cute! That cd was on repeat in the car...it may disappear :) ok kidding but sheesh its not my favorite thing to hear on repeat...We then headed to the Samritan shop ( I needed a few more mismatched teacups for Britain's party). She is having a Mad Hatter tea party and it is going to be a BLAST! I have so many things to do to prepare but its going to be so much fun. We then headed to the Rogers Public Library to watch a dragon dance to clebrate the Chinese New Year. We got to do crafts and the kids got their names written in Chinese calligraphy. It was a lot of fun! Saturday night we cleaned up the house and watched Real Steel. It was a good movie that all 3 of us enjoyed. Sunday Emilee and Bryce came over to play with the kids while Stacey, Emilee's mom, and I worked on some girlscout crafts. She is my co-leader for the Daisy troop. I also made about a dozen giant tissue flower poms for Britain's party. I might be going a little over the top but I can't help it she's my baby girl! My aprents ordered her a giant stand up giraffe, she is going to ADORE it. She loves giraffes. Tadd and I are thinknig of getting her a kindle fire. She does love to read and play games :) 7 years old in 10 days...where does time go? Oh how I miss that little baby stage...she will always be my baby at any age...it is fun thoguht to see her personality shining through. She was chosen to be her class ambassador and she makes mommy very proud. Also, last week was 60's day and I didnt find out until two days before so the night before I made her a poodle skirt...and it turned out really cute :) I'm embracing my inner craftiness! And I made the sweetest Valentines decor last weekend. I could craft all day !
No comments:
Post a Comment