Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday UnWind

What a week! I am so happy for the weekend! Getting my hair done tomorrow. I'm a little over due. We were busy this week with the usual cubscouts, dance and girloscout cookie sales! Yum! I'm really missing my T tonight. I love Friday nights cuddled on the couch with him and the kiddos. Tonight I had dinner with Britain's good friend Luke's mama Andrea. She is so very sweet and I enjoy our girl dinners and shopping! I had to get some birthday gifts because two parties tomorrow. I also scored an anchor bag perfect for the lake for $1.50 can't beat that! OK I got two of them but they are different colors at least! Felt a little bad cheating on my healthy eating and enjoyed some bread, salad and amazing raviolis. Yummy Noodles was good! Bad influence Andrea ordered dessert and I couldn't just let her eat it alone I mean sheesh it was huge! Life is good. Friends are good. Funny how some things don't seem so bad when you have a loving husband by your side. He is a lot more patient than I am! Baby on the brain constantly! Britain and Lawson both keep asking for a sibling so that doesn't help..In the meantime I'm making special time for good people in my life, more kiddo fun and getting our house how I want it...oh and working out living at the lake means need lake ready body :)

No comments: