
Exactly six years ago in Chandler, Arizona the nurses were telling me to stop pushing...the baby was coming too quickly but minutes later Britain Charann graced us with her presence. She was a delightful and happy baby. She was a momma's girl from the start and only liked to be held by people she knew. Now she is a kindergartner and loves learning, her friends, ballet, her kinectimals video game, soccer, baking/cooking and anything to do with arts and crafts. We are iced/snowed in so no school or work today, Brit is disappointed because on your birthday you get a special pencil and she was looking forward to it at school. Waiting for the princess to wake up so we can have a grand breakfast fit for a queen. Just for fun here is a photo of her a month old and also a recent shot.
1 comment:
Awwww....cute baby! She's growing up so fast!!!
I remember the special pencil. I never got one since my bday was in the summer. I hope her teacher saved it for her and gives it to her wen she goes back to school!
Post a Comment