Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Ridiculous SNOW STORM
I have never witnessed so much snow on the ground before today in my entire life! We are officially snowed in! We had a great snow day though...Britain baked us some delicious goodies in her easy bake oven she got from uncle Rio last year...Well she made one cake and only her and her stuffed animal could eat it...then she made another and shared with Lawson and me. I am so thankful I work at a job where we actually get snow days...it was treacherous out there! I am happy to be home with my babies. Tomorrow Britain turns 6!!!!!!! We celebrated early by making pink cupcakes with pink frosting and pink sprinkles..just like in one of our favorite books Pinkalicious!Britain and I made bling jewelry today...an early birthday gift but kept us busy on a snow day! While we were making cupcakes Brit asked if its ok if she says dam river...had to explain yes a dam in a river is different than damn...I don't know where she got that from. Britain loves helping me cook and bake...her new favorite thing is to crack the eggs and put them in the bowl...she likes to crack them on the floor..hopefully she will start using the counter or bowl some day :) Lawson finished his Valentines for school today, he got skull ones and Brit did hers months ago..puppy and kitty ones. Oh the differences between boys and girls. Better get going have a sprinkle mess to clean up..I think Britain has eaten about 5 cupcakes....oh and for the record the snow was up to my knees! Insanity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment