I'm pretty much over the snow...We have so much it is taller than my boots! On a positive note since the weather has been crazy and blizzard-like the kids have been with me since last Friday...a full awesome MOMMY week. Monday was the only day that they had school. Tuesday and Wednesday my office was closed so we hung out doing homework ( I know Lawson was like MOM???, crafts and playing games. Thursday I had to be at work so the kids came with me, one of the guys at the office told Brit that he liked her bow and she replied "the bigger the bow the better the mommy." It was so cute! Friday the kids stayed home with my friend and co-worker's daughter. She is a sophomore at U of A and a preschool teacher, the kids had a blast! Tonight they got to go to Infiniti Cheer and play in their open gym and they are still talking about how much fun it was! It was a good week for family time, just missing our Tadd! He is working in Massachusetts this week. Oh and on a side note both kids have been Uno champs and I won none this week :) Loving my family and life...snow not so much...Maverick had a dream just a little bit ago and stayed sleeping and was barking in his sleep with his mouth closed..wonder what his dream was of? Oh and we had many tea parties this week, watched a lot of Spongebob, Johnny Test and movies..thank you netflix. We also played some kinect....what an awesome family gaming experience...puts the wii to shame...much props xbox
Friday, February 4, 2011
SNOW WEEK
I'm pretty much over the snow...We have so much it is taller than my boots! On a positive note since the weather has been crazy and blizzard-like the kids have been with me since last Friday...a full awesome MOMMY week. Monday was the only day that they had school. Tuesday and Wednesday my office was closed so we hung out doing homework ( I know Lawson was like MOM???, crafts and playing games. Thursday I had to be at work so the kids came with me, one of the guys at the office told Brit that he liked her bow and she replied "the bigger the bow the better the mommy." It was so cute! Friday the kids stayed home with my friend and co-worker's daughter. She is a sophomore at U of A and a preschool teacher, the kids had a blast! Tonight they got to go to Infiniti Cheer and play in their open gym and they are still talking about how much fun it was! It was a good week for family time, just missing our Tadd! He is working in Massachusetts this week. Oh and on a side note both kids have been Uno champs and I won none this week :) Loving my family and life...snow not so much...Maverick had a dream just a little bit ago and stayed sleeping and was barking in his sleep with his mouth closed..wonder what his dream was of? Oh and we had many tea parties this week, watched a lot of Spongebob, Johnny Test and movies..thank you netflix. We also played some kinect....what an awesome family gaming experience...puts the wii to shame...much props xbox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AWWWW. Cute Mav!!! Yay for the TandA times blog! I'm glad to see you updating....although looking at your kids makes me feel so old! I can't believe how grown up they look. You have a beautiful family :)
DO NOT EVER say makes me feel OLD Im 2 months older than you Bushka! :)Im excited to blog regularly...I am so forgetful I need to before I forget all the goodtimes :)
Post a Comment