Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May Update

We booked our Washington trip! To say I am excited would be a total understatement! We leave June 15th and come back the 22nd. I cannot wait to share my hometown with my husband and for the kiddos to be with my family once again! It will be a fun filled trip! The kids and I had a fantastic mother’s day weekend. Britain made me a letter at school and Lawson a coupon book. The first coupon is good for one day no fighting! They make me laugh. We had a baseball game Friday and Saturday and a soccer game Saturday as well. We went to the craft fairs with my wonderful Arkansas mom Becky. It has been something us girls have done together for the last two years, we go to both the fall and spring and this time the kiddos went with us. I hope Brit will enjoy this tradition with us even more as she gets older. Lawson bought a rock and Brit a feather pen and handbag. We spent mother’s day at the Ivy’s at the lake and it was wonderful. We ate great food and had a great time. Mr. Michael even took the kids on a four wheeler ride. They think Peepaw is pretty cool with his new four wheeler. Brit has named Miss Becky Gigi , and that is a new one for Becky she usually is Memaw but Brit has a mind of her own! We are still on the hunt for the perfect house. It has been pretty frustrating but in the end I know it will all be worth it. We need lots of space for the kiddos and our fur babies to play 

1 comment:

The Greenwell's said...

I love "Gigi"....love Brit's individuality!!! So glad you have a good AR Family!!! It helps when the IL's are nice :) I lucked out in that department as well :)

Good luck with the house hunting!