Everyday I wake up thankful that I have two healthy kids. I do not know what I would do if something were to ever happen to them. I follow the Rockstar Ronan blog and my heart goes out to that family and Ronan. I don’t know how I wouldn’t even fathom watching my child grow sicker and sicker. His mother is such a strong woman and she tells Ronan’s story without any fluff or frosting. I pray that he will make a recovery and lead a life of a normal four year old boy. It sure makes little problems in my life look like nothing more than a hiccup compared to what the Thompson family is going through. Please pray for them and little Ronan.
Kiddos update**
Lawson has his cubscout campout over the weekend and we had a blast! He won best in show for his Regatta boat…I decorated it with pirate stickers and skulls….and Brit got an award for being a sibling racer. I got to play kickball with the boys and we had a blast. We also got to hang out with the Buffington family. I love them! Great people and great friends. Britain has her ballet recital coming up in June. I am beyond excited! We are gearing up for our trip to Washington in the middle of June, all four of us! I get to be a bridesmaid in my best friend from high school, Candace’s wedding. The kids and I can’t wait to show Tadd Mt St Helens and the beach! I also can’t wait to introduce Tadd to my grandparents family is so important to us! Tadd should be home in a few weeks YEAH! My better half will be here soon!
Turbofire update!
Im on week three! I feel amazing! I had to take a few days off because of the campout..no tv...and our water heater went out but Im back on track and should be lake ready by June! Thank you Sandra for pushing me to get fit! I love you girl!
1 comment:
I hear you. I know two little ones who are having health issues. Both not even 1 year old yet. So heart wrenching. Yet it puts things in perspective. I am so grateful my little ones are healthy as well!
And hurray for TurboFire! Can't wait to see pics of you enjoying your lake body :)
Post a Comment