Britain and I made cookies and
decorated them last night. We bought Christmas tins and put some candy and cookies inside of them and Britain taped a special note to each one. We handed them out door to door to our neighbors. It was so fun and the surprised, happy look on people's faces was awesome! Britain also made cookies that say love Jesus. She makes me so very proud. We are so blessed. I loved having today off to spend with them. Only Tadd's parents gifts and some books for kiddos left to wrap. It's almost here! I'm pushing through being sick yuck. Britain and I had so much fun singing Christmas songs last night while the nous played xbox. We sang songs I used to sing in my Christmas programs in elementary school :)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1
2 comments:
That is a great idea!! We have really nice neighbors and I think I'm going to do this for them next year :)
Billy and I made sugar cookies for Santa, but the little guy fell asleep as they were baking so he didn't get to set them out :(
awe I bet mommy enjoyed them ;) lol Im ready to sing CHristmas songs again
Post a Comment