Wednesday, December 21, 2011

We love the holidays!

Tadd and the kids are excited to be home all week together! I am very jealous! But I am off Friday and Monday atleast. We are looking forward to Christmas Eve at Gigi's and Mr. Mike's house! It is a lovely family tradition that I am so happy the kid's get to be here for this year. We have so many lovely family tradions. We have our wooden countdown house that I purchased when Britain was a year old and we place a piece of candy for Lawson and Britain in it each day. They really look forward to it. I also make sausage balls and breakfast casserole Christmas morning and since we are in our new house Tadd's parents will be coming over. My mom gets the kids Hallamrk ornaments every year and I started getting Tadd and I a special ornament each year. This year it was a bride and groom to represent us getting married in 2011. Last year it was a HUGE diamond ring. :) My mom also gets everyone new pajamas that we wear Christmas morning...she has done this since I was s kid :)

2 comments:

The Greenwell's said...

awww...I love Christmas Traditions...and I remember one year your mom included me in the pajama tradition when we lived at good ol' 202!!!

Abby said...

what did ur pjs look like? i cant remember i'm old lol