We had fun I bought a kit to take to MS to do with tadd's cousins ( they are twins and 10). The next day tadd had to tell Britain he was going to throw it away if she didn't stop eating on it lol. We added even more pink icing.. it was what I had on hand bc the kit had limited icing :) I am planning Lawson's Christmas party and the kids are going to make bilk carton gingerbread houses :) wish me luck friend
2 comments:
I love your tree!! and I want to eat the ginger bread house....the kids did a great job!!
Yay for updates!!! I need to follow your lead and post more on mine :)
We had fun I bought a kit to take to MS to do with tadd's cousins ( they are twins and 10). The next day tadd had to tell Britain he was going to throw it away if she didn't stop eating on it lol. We added even more pink icing.. it was what I had on hand bc the kit had limited icing :) I am planning Lawson's Christmas party and the kids are going to make bilk carton gingerbread houses :) wish me luck friend
Post a Comment